EYEBELLE peptide® fights over skin hyperpigmentation and eye edema that causes puffiness.
Eyebelle peptide® formulation has showed strong effect blocking melanogenesis avoiding hyperpigmentation in the area:
1. Blocks melanin synthesis and transportation by acting on different ways:
a. Blocking the action of Tyrosinasas, TRP-1 and TRP-2 key enzymes in the melanin synthesis.
b. Inhibits the citoquine chain that stimulate the production of MITF which is the key transcription factor in the expression of melanogenesis genes. Some of the actives blocks this route in the receptors M1CR, inhibiting the action of melanocortine in the synthesis of the MITF, also affects other receptors like WNT and SCF.
c. Inhibits angiogenesis in the area duet to the action of Addwhite, the increasing of small capillaries in the area is avoided so the shadow is diminished.
d. The hyperpigmentation is also avoided by the blocking of melanosomes in the way of Keratinocytes, Eyebelle several actives that fight in this route
e. The presence of strong antioxidants in the formulae reduce ROS produce by UVB that are known to trigger melanogenesis.
2. Removing blood waste, the accumulation of microcirculation in the area also produces hemoglobin brake down, like bilirubin, biliverdin and iron. Eyebelle can reduce that waste accumulation.
3. Reinforces extra thin skin in the lower eyelid by the action of specific peptides that promote the synthesis of collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid.
EYEBELLE peptide® removes eye puffiness by different routes:
1. Improving periorbital vasculature and therefore avoids extravasation of fluid so the edema in the area is reduced.
2. Reduce swelling by the action of flavonoids that are able to inhibit COX-2 expression and the formation of PGE2.
EYEBELLE peptide® is manufactured using aseptic filling technique that preserve all the actives. It is presented in sterile, preservative and pyrogen free conditions. It can be used in several aesthetic techniques, roller, IPL, and other invasive or non-invasive medical aesthetic protocols.